jumping in at 55+

mbelton74
I've been googling all sorts of searches relating to teaching and working abroad.  Today, I stumbled upon this group and got chills just reading a few entries.
I'm 55 (soon to be 56) and am currently a flight attendant.  My degree BS is in Elementary Ed and my teaching certificate is current for elem ed and middle grades math.  I haven't taught in 13 yrs, but I would love to find a position overseas.  I just started searching this past month and, thus far, have submitted applications to Dept of Defense Education and The International Educator website.  If anyone has suggestions, leads, ideas for how to make my search more successful, I would love the input.
Thanks in advance and, who knows, maybe I'll be writing an info/advice blurb this time next year.
Maria Belton
ps
While I am most interested in Asia; I am open to the world.

Re: jumping in at 55+

chajones
Administrator

Are you fb because you will get more support joining our women of color fb page that is where mout of us cha.

Cha

On Aug 25, 2012 6:17 PM, "mbelton74 [via Expat Women of Color]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://expat-women-of-color.2311690.n4.nabble.com/jumping-in-at-55-tp4640208.html
To start a new topic under Expat Women of Color, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Expat Women of Color, click here.
NAML
Ms. Cha Jones (Seoul)

Re: jumping in at 55+

mbelton74
 Ok, I think I found the page, how do I join?
Thanks
Maria

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM, chajones [via Expat Women of Color] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://expat-women-of-color.2311690.n4.nabble.com/jumping-in-at-55-tp4640208p4640209.html
To unsubscribe from jumping in at 55+, click here.
NAML