Where can I take a TEFL class here in South Korea?

Where can I take a TEFL class here in South Korea?

chajones
Administrator
Jo Gan you can do TEFL and TESOL.. online... actually
December 5 at 11:05pm · Like

Bridgette Jordan ‎Tiny Shim If you ever want to work in the Middle East most schools won't take them from online schools.
Tuesday at 6:43am · Like ·  1

Tiny Shim Thank you Jo Gan. Thank you Bridgette Jordan. I actually read that when looking at vacancies in Saudi Arabia.
Tuesday at 9:08am · Like

Jo Gan how do they know it is an online school? some school that are brick and mortar... have online tefl classes...
Tuesday at 12:37pm via  · Like
Ms. Cha Jones (Seoul)