What's the best way to invest your money. I've been told CDs, markets, real estate, or buying houses. What worked best for you?

What's the best way to invest your money. I've been told CDs, markets, real estate, or buying houses. What worked best for you?

chajones
Administrator
Original Question:

Hello ladies, I'm a contractor in Kuwait and Feb will make 2 yrs for me overseas. Im definitely thankful for the experience and all the places I got to visit. I can't lie though I'm ready to go back home I miss my family and it's almost time for my daughter to start school. It's also time to let my money work for me. What's the best way to invest your money. I've been told CDs, markets, real estate, or buying houses. What worked best for you?

June Blackwell Please, get a good financial advisor..someone with an excellent repretation....I currently use Smith-Barney
Ms. Cha Jones (Seoul)