Other opportunities other than teaching?

Che

Other opportunities other than teaching?

Che
Hello I'm new to the forum and I love what it has to offer. I am looking into living abroad as I have only vacationed abroad and your advice and opinions here are so helpful and appreciated. I wanted to ask if anyone has been hired for a one year contract work in any other field besides teaching? I do have my bachelors degree but I'm not certain that teaching is the field for me.

Re: Other opportunities other than teaching?

chajones
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I understand completely. I think that teaching, for many, get's them out of the country and provides a stable living. However, I would research the types of jobs you are interested in through a international job link. I am not sure what you are looking for but if you are interested in non-profit jobs you can go to http://www.idealist.org/ and find jobs all over the world. You can also go to USAJOBS and find jobs through the govt. which will more than likely pay for you to transfer your housing abroad. So, I would first look into what I wanted to do and then start to google international jobs in that field. I hope that helps.

http://www.backdoorjobs.com
Ms. Cha Jones (Seoul)