How do you ladies deal with dating, while you are abroad and your man is at home?? Do you honestly believe in long-distance relationships?

How do you ladies deal with dating, while you are abroad and your man is at home?? Do you honestly believe in long-distance relationships?

chajones
Administrator
How do you ladies deal with dating, while you are abroad and your man is at home?? Do you honestly believe in long-distance relationships?

Tiny Shim Look further down at a post about dating while abroad :0)
November 29 at 10:15am · Like ·  1

Ashley Brown Thanx Tiny Shim
November 29 at 10:29am · Like ·  1

Kim Tae-Hee I believe in it! My woman n I had to compromise because we believed our love was true... Currently engaged n headed back to Asia for work! It depends on how serious each individual is!
November 29 at 10:39am via mobile · Like

Brittany Menifield I believe in it I've been in a long distance relationship for 4 years until I moved in with my honey! Honestly, when I'm abroad and he's at home he starts hustling and making money whenever he can! I also go HAM on the lovin' tell him I love him and e-mail him every chance I get when I'm away w/ care packages! If you're good at heart with that wild passion long distance can work and being a leo woman like me helps too! #TeamLEO!
November 29 at 1:36pm · Like ·  1

Eve Teacha' Long distance would NOT work for me. Distance makes my heart grow colder --- not fonder. I love to be around the people I love --- in their company/presence --- not all the time --- but, def. very often. I would NOT be able to maintain a happy and close relationship with this many miles between me and my significant other, and with THIS MUCH time a part. NO WAY. It's def. not for everyone. I think you should evaluate what kind of person you are and decide if it's a good idea for you.
Ms. Cha Jones (Seoul)