Grad Schools Abroad

msmelissa04
Hi! I was wondering if there are any women out there who are currently attending, or possibly know someone who pursuing a graduate degree abroad? This is a definite possibility for me and would love any information. Thanks!

Re: Grad Schools Abroad

goldenthrower
Hello Melissa:
What type of graduate program are you looking to get into? where are you located? are you willing to complete a graduate program online?

Re: Grad Schools Abroad

msmelissa04
So sorry for the slow response.

Right now I am a Peace Corps Volunteer in Paraguay and am months away from finishing my service. I was looking into international developement, or public policy. I have not really thought about studying online, though I have friends who are in the thick of it. I 'd prefer not to study online though.

Thanks!